Posted on Aug 24th, 2013
In the second hour of this week’s show:
- Jonathan Spira, Editorial Director for Frequent Business Traveler Magazine, discusses a survey that finds flyers pay more attention to safety announcements when read by flight attendants than when via video.
- New York Times columnist Stephanie Rosenbloom tells us how to find new loves by traveling to mind-improving events where like-minded people are likely to be.
- Jess Ainlay, co-author of “Break Free the Ultimate Guide to Housesitting”, reveals how she and her partner use housesitting as a tool to travel worldwide and stay longer.
- Love the Great Gatsby? LA art deco expert John Thomas talks about the largest collection of Art Deco in the world aboard The Queen Mary in Long Beach, California.
- Documentary filmmaker Jim Jenner talks about Philipsburg, the tiny Montana Silver Rush town that’s putting out a formal call for its next wave of pioneers
Podcast: Play in new window
Leave a Reply