Posted on Sep 21st, 2013
In the second hour of Rudy’s special show broadcast from Sonoma, California:
- James Marshall Barry, Certified Travel Ambassador, talks about U.S. residents who train to help visitors for no pay.
- Steve Ledson, winemaker and owner of Ledson Hotel, describes the glories of visiting Sonoma County.
- Matt Dockstader, President of Destination Races, gives us details on a half-marathon race between Napa & Sonoma counties–with wine served along the way.
- Kate Eilertsen, Director at the Sonoma Valley Museum of Art, reveals what an exhibit of kitchen implements is doing in an art gallery.
- Dave Jenkins, founder, singer & songwriter for Pablo Cruise, explains how his rock group stayed together for so long. Or did they?
Podcast: Play in new window
Leave a Reply