Posted on Sep 28th, 2013
In the second hour of Rudy’s special show broadcast from the Presidio in San Francisco:
- Terry Haney, General Manager of The Inn at the Presidio, tells us how a former Army bachelor officers’ quarters became a five-star hotel.
- Archeologist Eric Blind describes the Spanish past that lies beneath the surface of Presidio National Park.
- San Francisco journalist Julian Guthrie gives us an on-the-scene report from the SF waterfront on the America’s Cup competition.
- Robbie Lewis, food director at Presidio Natl Park, talks about the expansion of restaurants at the park as SF celebrity chef Traci des Jardins plans three new eateries.
- Environmental educator Michael Boland describes inner-city kids camping trips, hiking opportunities and other treasures of Presidio Natl Park.
Podcast: Play in new window
Leave a Reply