Posted on Dec 21st, 2013
In the second half of this week’s show:
- Overcrowded US airports will soon experience Thanksgiving-like congestion weekly.
- Gary McKechnie joins us again to talk about America’s cultural heritage and other iconic experiences he wrote about in USA 101.
- Courtney Scott from Travelocity gives us five winter holiday travel tips and deals.
- Last minute travel gadget/gift ideas from the Travel Goods Association.
- Known for its vegan haute cuisine, the menu at The Stanford Inn in Mendocino, California, assures skeptics its hearty menu is enough to satisfy any biped carnivore.
Podcast: Play in new window
Leave a Reply