Posted on Mar 1st, 2014
In Hour One of this week’s show:
- How Delta’s radical change in collecting SkyMiles next year affects frequent flyers.
- Author Anne McCarthy offers a clever look at living as an American in Paris in her new book, a memoir, Big Macs in Paris.
- A new walking tour in Rome allows you to experience the eternal city as a source of inspiration for filmmakers.
- Travel like an ultramarathoner — 50 marathons, in all 50 US states, in 50 consecutive days.
- Ecuador offers travelers the opportunity to experience three South American “bucket list” destinations – the Galapagos Islands, the Amazon, and the Andes.
Podcast: Play in new window
Leave a Reply