Posted on Mar 15th, 2014
In the first hour of Rudy’s show:
- The Wall Street Journal’s Scott McCartney explains big changes in airport lounge rules for frequent flyers.
- Irish Tourism CEO Niall Gibbons describes the world’s longest designated driving route in the world, the launch of the Wild Atlantic Way.
- The Wall Street Journal’s Sara Clemence uncovers 4 lesser-known Florida destinations where you can find “classic Florida.”
- John Lowrie on why volunteering at a Cambodian orphanage as a tourist is a bad idea.
- Ever wonder what happens to unclaimed baggage? Here’s the answer.
Podcast: Play in new window
Leave a Reply