Posted on Mar 15th, 2014
In the second hour of this week’s broadcast:
- Bob van der Linden of the Smithsonian’s Air & Space Museum believes Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 will be found.
- Author Jim Hinkley says you can still get your kicks on Route 66.
- Chris Gast of Boeing describes studies to combat pilot fatigue.
- Carmel-by-the-Sea hosts the inaugural Relais & Chateaux GourmetFest in late March.
- Amusement Park Enthusiast Pete Trabucco reveals America’s best roller coasters.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply