Posted on Mar 22nd, 2014
In the first hour of this week’s show:
- The bad news for consumers re: the Transparent Airfares Act of 2014.
- USA Today’s aviation editor, Bart Jansen updates theories regarding the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
- Award-winning author, Eileen Ogintz suggests before you plan your family’s next excursion to Boston, get some help from a travel professional… and your kids!
- Rides on the Wild Side is the first and only dedicated horseback riding safari agency in Botswana.
- The Saturday Evening Post tours the Whiskey Trail from Mount Vernon to Bardstown, Kentucky, rediscovering its rich heritage and deep roots in our nation’s history along the way.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply