Posted on Apr 12th, 2014
In the second hour of this week’s show:
- The operator of the blog that’s critical of United Airlines, Dr. Jeremy Cooperstock of Untied.com, has won a round against the airline’s legal campaign to force him to change the url of his site.
- Blogger of GutsyTraveler.com, Marybeth Bond, discusses kayaking in Antarctica.
- What Happens Over Vegas, Stays Over Vegas.
- VeggieHotels connects travelers who are vegan or vegetarian with hotels and guesthouses worldwide who serve neither meat nor fish.
- Personality Hotels CEO talks “babymoons” and pampered mother-to-be hotel stay trends.
Podcast: Play in new window
Leave a Reply