Posted on Apr 26th, 2014
In the second hour of this week’s show:
- Aviation journalist Christine Negroni explains how a Fox Cable Executive was fired for emails sent to Malaysia Airlines flight MH 370 family member.
- Author Amy Fraher talks about her new 2014 book “The Next Crash: How Short-Term Profit Seeking Trumps Airline Safety”.
- Susan Helstab the Four Seasons executive vice president of marketing for its new private jet experience talks its itineraries to legendary destinations at every corner of the globe, with Four Seasons as your guide.
- Publishing the world’s first & only series of travel guidebooks made just for women, Go! Girl Guides founder Kelly Lewis helps inspire women to travel the world.
- MainStreet.com blogger Robert McGarvey talks how to save money when planning summer travel.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply