Posted on May 24th, 2014
In the second hour of this week’s show:
- MERS, what is it and how nervous should travelers be? USA Today’s transportation reporter Bart Jansen weighs in.
- Shannon Stowell, president of the Adventure Travel Trade Association, offers a thoughtful appraisal on the collapse of this season’s Mt Everest climbs following the death by avalanche of more than a dozen Sherpas.
- Salk’s International Airline Guide
- Writer/blogger Marybeth Bond from Gutsy Traveler talks camels in Australia and other Down Under wonders.
- NYC’s Hilton dispensed with room service in 2013, Marriott has just opened its multi-million dollar Marquis property in D.C. without it. Travel guru Barbara Delollis has insider details & customer reaction.
Podcast: Play in new window
Leave a Reply