Posted on Jun 14th, 2014
In the first hour of this week’s show:
- According to a recent TripAdvisor survey, more Americans are choosing air travel in planning their 2014 vacations, Kevin Carter talks with Rudy about why.
- Copacabana, the iconic beach of Rio, is more than a beach–it’s a melting pot and way of life says Rob Kiener of Reader’s Digest.
- AirCare, from Berkshire Hathaway Travel Protection, is a fixed-benefit flight protection plan that compensates passengers for many of the air travel inconveniences that fall through the cracks. Its COO Mike Meeks explains.
- Inspired by his passion for the aircraft, Oregonian Bruce Campbell of AirplaneHome.com converted a Boeing 727-200 into a sustainably designed home in the middle of the woods.
- James Schend editor from Taste of Home talks with Rudy on tips for road-trip travel-ready recipes that are easy to make, easy to pack and best of all, won’t break the bank.
Podcast: Play in new window
Leave a Reply