Posted on Jun 14th, 2014
In the second hour of this week’s show:
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection celebrates six years of expedited clearance for pre-approved low-risk travelers arriving in the U.S., made possible by the Global Entry program. John Wagner, Assistant Commissioner for the Office of Field Operations explains.
- Where do airplanes go to die? Rudy talks with Jim Martin, owner of an “airplane boneyard” near Tucson, Arizona.
- TechCraver’s Jason Harris (@HarrisJa) shares Father’s Day gift gadget news.
- Jeri Erickson talks with Rudy about the 30th annual Winesong charity auction & tasting in September by the Mendocino Coast Hospital Foundation.
- Writer, editor, and avid baker Betsy Fentress joins Rudy to talk about her new cookbook about almonds, recipes, history, and culture, plus how you can visit popular orchards and festivals.
Podcast: Play in new window
Leave a Reply