Posted on Jun 21st, 2014
In the first half of this week’s show:
- Every day in the US, three small planes or helicopters crash killing, on average, more than one person a day. Often those accidents are blamed on pilot error when they’re really the fault of manufacturing errors that have been covered up, USA Today reporter Thomas Frank tells Rudy.
- Sir Richard Lewis of Richard Lewis Communications in the UK talks with Rudy about how different cultures understand time and the possible impacts on travelers.
- What are repositioning cruises? CruiseMates.com’s editor Paul Motter explains and talks with Rudy about his best recommendations.
- Greg Tepper, CEO of Exeter International joins Rudy to talk tourism in Russia.
- Philadelphia Mayor Nutter extends an invite for travelers to join in his city’s 4th of July celebrations. His PR person, Desiree Peterkin-Bell, has the details.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply