Posted on Jun 28th, 2014
In the second hour of Rudy’s show:
- The USA Today reporter who wrote on high death toll of passengers in private planes & helicopters updates reaction to his investigative series.
- John Waters discusses his new book, Carsick.
- On Monday, the nation’s newest airline takes to the skies as PeoplExpress begins flying from Newport News, VA. Its CEO Jeff Erickson joins Rudy.
- Listener Jennifer says hotel booking site buries $25 charge for cancellations in lengthy “terms of service.”
- Vacations By Rail President Todd Powell discusses train travel trends.
Podcast: Play in new window
Leave a Reply