Posted on Jun 7th, 2014
In the first half of a special “Best Of” show:
- JoeSentMe.com’s Joe Brancatelli shares new tactics for airline lounge club memberships.
- The Motley Fool’s Rich Smith explains that commercial aircraft are beginning to consider anti-missile devices.
- Author Eileen Ogintz has a new edition to her The Kid’s Guide series, plus she talks with Rudy about how to travel smart with kids this summer.
- Creative thinkers & entrepreneurs who are Millennials travel cross country in a Pullman train meeting with local communities. The Millennial Trains Project CEO & Founder Patrick Reilly Dowd explains.
- Security expert Marc Weber Tobias explains how a SIM card overlay that allows you to make international calls at sharply reduced rate from abroad.A
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply