Posted on Jul 26th, 2014
In the first hour of this week’s show:
- The Motley Fool’s Rich Smith on anti-missile defenses for commercial airliners.
- Bestselling author and Vanity Fair contributor William Stadiem talks with Rudy about his book “Jet Set: The People, the Planes, the Glamour & the Romance in Aviation’s Glory Years”.
- Public Affairs person Kristin Mooney talks with Rudy about why a visit to the Gerald R Ford Presidential Museum in Grand Rapids, Michigan is an educational time capsule.
- With a million plus visitors to its credit, Crystal Bridges Museum is proving itself as quintessentially American as its WalMart family money.
- Aviation expert Dr. Todd Curtis of Airsafe.com talks about airplane crashes coming in sets of threes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply