Posted on Jul 26th, 2014
In the second half of this week’s show:
- Given the escalated state of the current conflict Rudy asks Omer Eshel, director of Israel’s Ministry of Tourism Midwest Region, how safe is it for tourists in Israel.
- Former NTSB Board member John Goglia explains crash site standard operating procedure and contrasts what’s going on in Ukraine.
- Rudy talks with Professor J. Edward Chamberlin about his book “Island – How Islands Transform The World”.
- Chief Curator Scot Keller of the LeMay – America’s Car Museum in Tacoma, WA talks with Rudy about America’s love affair with the automobile and its spark for family travel.
- Don’t return that rental car late! Detroit News editor/columnist Brian J. O’Connor explains grace periods are evaporating.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply