Posted on Aug 23rd, 2014
In the first half of this week’s show:
- University of Minnesota Infectious Disease Center Director Dr. Michael Osterholm explains what you should know about the latest virus afflicting visitors to the Caribbean–chikungunya.
- Behind those speakers on cruise ships; an expert on castles and catapults describes his craft.
- Good bye 747, hello 787. Patrick Smith of AskThePilot.com explains “the beauty of the beast.”
- Behind the scenes at the The Great Minnesota Get Together, Minnesota’s state fair.
- The power of music on a place and how to research a destination’s music before a visit.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply